Membership of the Coordinating Committee
The Coordinating Committee consists of :
- Fr Stephen Bliss ofm, Coordinator
- Michael O’Brien, Padua College Kedron
- Alison Stone, Mount Alvernia College Kedron
- Kerrie Tuite, Mount Alvernia College Kedron
Term of membership of the Coordinating Committee
Three years, with the possibility of renewing for up to a further three years.
Role of the Coordinating Committee
To coordinate the resourcing of schools in FSA
- To meet as required to plan the operations of Franciscan Schools Australia
- To communicate with schools on a regular basis
- To invite schools to become part of FSA
- To survey schools to canvas their needs and what they could contribute to FSA
- To invite Franciscan Religious and other members of the Franciscan Federation of Australia to volunteer to assist in visiting schools and responding to needs.
- To set the levy to fund the operation of FSA